Spouse, Parent, Children

加拿大公民或永久居民 (擔保人) 只要能提供足夠資產或入息證明,便可申請其配偶﹑未滿22歲的子女、父母或祖父母前往加拿大定居。

  • 為申請人提供居所
  • 提供足夠資產或入息證明,以証明擔保人有能力照顧申請人在加拿大定居
  • 於加拿大居住或有意向於短期內定居加拿大
  • 申請父母、祖父母之擔保人需為18歲或以上
  • 提供與擔保人關係之證明
Happy young Asian couple and realtor agent. Cheerful young man signing some documents and handshaking with broker while sitting at desk. Signing good condition contract.
 因應情況  靈活變通
  • 近年加拿大移民局對在加拿大境外居住的擔保人「回加拿大定居意向 (Intention To Settle In Canada)」的審查越趨嚴謹,申請時將要求提供更多有關證明
People who can be sponsored by Canadian citizen/Permanent Resident include:
  1. Spouse
  2. Children under the age of 22
  3. Parents
The sponsor must meet the following requirements:
  1. Provide dwelling for the applicant
  2. Provide sufficient assets or proof of income to prove the sponsor’s ability to look after the applicant’s settlement in Canada
  3. Living in Canada or intending to settle in Canada within a short period
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
  1. Provide proof of relationship with the sponsor
Special case sharing:
Friendly reminder from Goldmax Consultants:
  • In recent years, the Canadian Immigration Bureau are more rigorous in reviewing applicant’s “Intention To Settle In Canada” for these sponsors who are residing outside Canada and will request more proofs when applying.