Grenada Passport Program

Grenada has signed an E-2 investor visa treaty with the United States, and its citizens are eligible to apply for the US non-immigrant visa E-2. The application time for the E-2 visa is fast, and an applicant can live in the United States earlier. The visa-free countries and regions include China, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and other major developed countries and regions.

By investing in the Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), applicants can directly obtain citizenship through donations or investment in government-approved projects (real estate).